CONFLICT OF INTEREST FORMS
COI Disclosure Forms
- University of Pittsburgh Superform system
You can file and access previously submitted Faculty/Researcher, PHS Faculty/Researcher, and Designated Administrator/Staff forms from the Superform site.
Employees with appointments at UPMC/UPP must use the UPMC COI system in MyHUB to fulfill their UPMC COI reporting requirements. This system is not able to generate University COI disclosure forms at this time. The University and UPMC are working to develop a joint form that will fulfill both institutions’ COI reporting requirements and anticipate this system to be ready by the end of 2013.
To access the UPMC COI system, log into MyHUB, select the Human Resources tab and click the COI link under My Profile. Users having difficulty accessing the system should first check the MyHUB Frequently Asked Questions and then contact the ISD Help Desk at 412-647- HELP (4357) for further assistance.
COI Management Reporting Form and Instructions
- 2013 Faculty/Researcher COI Management Reporting Form
- Instructions for Completing the Management Reporting Form
Annual Data Summary Report Forms
- 2013 Annual Data Summary Report for Faculty/Researchers
- 2013 Annual Data Summary Report for Designated Administrators/Staff
- Standard Conflict of Interest Management Plan for Human Subject Research
- Notification of Investigator's research-related SFI
Forms Related to Licensed Start-Up Companies
- Information Submission Form for Review of Entrepreneurial Endeavor by COIC
- Approval of Entrepreneurial Activities of Faculty Member by Chair/Dean
- Equity Holding in Entrepreneurial Endeavor Policy Compliance Statement
- Notification to Students/Staff of Financial Interest in a Licensed Start-Up Company